- A U.K. asset manager on the establishment and maintenance of a UCITS platform for distribution in Asia.
- A UCITS management company on its application to the Central Bank for authorization as an AIFM.
- A U.K. AIFM on the establishment and maintenance of a QIAIF master-feeder ICAV.
- An ETF on the introduction of an international clearing and settlement system as well as a cross-listing solution.
- #marketingcommunication ESMA Guidelines on Marketing Communications: New Rules of the Road - Webinar (November 2021)
- Outcome of CBI Review of Fund Management Companies - AIMA Webinar (November 2020)
- Private Credit Fund Structuring - ACC Webinar (May 2020)
- CP86, Organisational Effectiveness and Other Areas of Central Bank Focus Including Its Recent Closet Tracking Letter to Industry, Liquidity Management and Performance Fees - AIMA Fund Manager Briefing, Dublin (September 2019)
- Portfolio Management and Delegation, Brexit for Fund Managers Seminar Series - London (October 2018)
- Navigating Global Developments in the Investment Funds Industry - Opportunities for Ireland - Dublin (June 2018)
- Developments in UCITS: MiFID II, Brexit and Global Fund Distribution - Boston / New York (May 2018)
- Current Developments Affecting the Fund Industry - San Antonio (March 2018)
- Latest Developments in the Irish Funds Industry: What Asset Managers Need to Know - London (November 2017)
- Dechert's Annual Investment Funds Conference - Luxembourg (September 2017)
- Establishing and Distributing ETFs in Europe - Webinar (September 2017)
- Navigating Global Regulatory Change in the Investment Funds Industry - Opportunities for Ireland - Dublin (June 2017)
- Latest Developments in the Irish Funds Industry: What Asset Managers Need to Know - London (May 2017)
- Regulatory Developments and Opportunities in Europe - New York (March 2017)
- +353 1 436 8521
+353 1 436 8501
- University College Dublin, B.A., 2002
- Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
- Solicitor, England and Wales