Leila Malek focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters, assisting on domestic and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and leveraged finance transactions across a wide range of industry sectors.
- One Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority interest in Rosboro, a leading manufacturer of glued laminated timber, from Wynnchurch Capital.
- One Equity Partners in connection with the sale of Merfish United, a leading master distributor of tubular building products in the United States, to Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., a diversified metal solutions provider and the largest metals service center operator in North America.
- Centre Partners and its portfolio company Sabrosura Foods in the acquisition of Pancho's Mexican Foods, a leading marketer and distributor of branded Hispanic food products.
- Centre Partners in its acquisition of Captain D’s Seafood, which owns, operates and franchises more than 500 coastal-themed restaurants across the United States.
- Resource Label Group, a leading, full-service manufacturer of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and RFID/NFC technology, and its financial sponsors, First Atlantic Capital and TPG Growth, in its sale to funds managed by Ares Management.
- Seawall Capital, LLC in the acquisition of Kent Water Sports Holdings, LLC, a diverse platform of action sports brands with a broad product set spanning personal flotation devices, wakeboards, water skis, towable tubes and snowboards.
- Court Square Capital in its acquisition of Veregy, a technology forward, leading independent energy services company that offers energy efficient solutions and smart building technologies, from Bow River Capital.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners, the middle-market focused private equity business of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, in the closing of the investment in US HealthConnect made by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Capital Partners.
- Blue Torch Finance LLC in providing a US$120 million term loan credit facility to American Zinc Recycling Corp., the leading provider of environmental services to the U.S. steel industry.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B., 2018
- Duke University School of Law, LL.M., 2019
- New York