Associate New York Private Equity
Leila Malek focuses her practice on corporate and securities matters, assisting on domestic and international transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and leveraged finance transactions across a wide range of industry sectors.
- One Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority interest in Rosboro, a leading manufacturer of glued laminated timber, from Wynnchurch Capital.
- One Equity Partners in connection with the sale of Merfish United, a leading master distributor of tubular building products in the United States, to Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., a diversified metal solutions provider and the largest metals service center operator in North America.
- Centre Partners and its portfolio company Sabrosura Foods in the acquisition of Pancho's Mexican Foods, a leading marketer and distributor of branded Hispanic food products.
- Centre Partners in its acquisition of Captain D’s Seafood, which owns, operates and franchises more than 500 coastal-themed restaurants across the United States.
- Resource Label Group, a leading, full-service manufacturer of pressure sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and RFID/NFC technology, and its financial sponsors, First Atlantic Capital and TPG Growth, in its sale to funds managed by Ares Management.
- Seawall Capital, LLC in the acquisition of Kent Water Sports Holdings, LLC, a diverse platform of action sports brands with a broad product set spanning personal flotation devices, wakeboards, water skis, towable tubes and snowboards.
- Court Square Capital in its acquisition of Veregy, a technology forward, leading independent energy services company that offers energy efficient solutions and smart building technologies, from Bow River Capital.
- Morgan Stanley Capital Partners, the middle-market focused private equity business of Morgan Stanley Investment Management, in the closing of the investment in US HealthConnect made by investment funds managed by Morgan Stanley Capital Partners.
- Blue Torch Finance LLC in providing a US$120 million term loan credit facility to American Zinc Recycling Corp., the leading provider of environmental services to the U.S. steel industry.
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3595
+1 212 698 3599
- London School of Economics and Political Science, LL.B., 2018
- Duke University School of Law, LL.M., 2019
- New York