Associate London Complex Commercial Litigation
- A major bank in its defence of a $850 million Commercial Court fraud case.
- Individuals in a High Court fraud claim relating to the theft of Bitcoin.
- Shakoor Capital Limited in High Court proceedings relating to the interpretation of complex finance documents used across the capital markets following its Loan Participation Notes being purportedly bailed-in by PrivatBank.
- A Cypriot lender in its High Court claim for specific performance of a €10 million loan agreement (Folgender Holdings Ltd; Elbogross SA v Letraz Properties Ltd & ors).
- An investment company in relation to its claim for breach of a shareholders’ agreement and its defence to an Unfair Prejudice Petition in the Chancery Division.
- Generali Investments in respect of its claim for breach of contract against Sapinda for over €25 million and the Worldwide Freezing Injunction granted by the Commercial Court (GIE v (1) Amstel Securities LLP; (2) Sapinda Holding BV).
- Nine claimants in a large multi-jurisdictional SCC arbitration involving twenty fraud claims and two counterclaims.
- Note Trustee and group of noteholders in two linked LCIA claims relating to the enforcement of the terms of US$375 million of Loan Participation Notes issued to finance PrivatBank, a major Ukrainian Bank.
- A Healthcare M&A strategic and financial consultant in an LCIA arbitration relating to the performance of its contract with a life sciences and analytics company.
- A BVI company in a LCIA arbitration relating to the breach of a Facility Agreement.
- The founder of a large Middle East private equity firm in relation to the firm’s provisional liquidators’ investigation into fund mismanagement and fraud.
- Franklin Templeton in their High Court and Court of Appeal challenge to an application by the International Bank of Azerbaijan for the recognition of a debt restructuring completed under Azeri law.
- FCA regulated individuals in relation to disputes with Compliance Officer and FCA interviews.
- Clients in relation to a partnership dispute between major debt fund partners.
- An investment manager in relatioin to its defence of High Court claim.
- Clients in relation to the preparation of Suspicious Activity Reports to the NCA.
- Clients in relation to multi-jurisdictional defamation and malicious falsehood claims.
- A client in relation to Lord Dyson’s investigation into the 1995 Panorama interview with the Princess of Wales.
- Law Society
- Higher Rights of Audience, Civil Courts
- International Bar Association
- London Solicitor Litigation Association
- +44 20 7184 7339
+44 20 7184 7001
- King’s College London, LL.B., 2013, First Class honours
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 1, 2013, First Class honours
- University of Law, Legal Practice Course, 2014, Distinction
- England and Wales