D’Juan Neal, an associate in Dechert’s corporate & securities practice, advises asset managers, alternative capital providers and other financial institutions on a broad range of leverage finance transactions. Mr. Neal represents borrowers and lenders in fund finance transactions, and advises on varying levels of the capital structure, including senior credit facilities, ABL facilities, first lien/second lien financings and subordinated/mezzanine debt.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Neal worked in the New York office of a Philadelphia-based law firm.
Admitted in New York only; practice is supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the D.C. bar.
- Top 40 Under 40 - National Black Lawyers (2019)
- Board Member, Roads to Success
- Southern Polytechnic State University, B.S., Industrial Engineering & Technology, 2003
- University of Missouri, Juris Doctorate, 2013, Order of the Barristers National Honors Society
- Admitted in New York only; practice is supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the D.C. Bar