M. Scott Proctor
Associate Washington, D.C. Litigation
Mr. Proctor is an associate in Dechert’s trial, investigations, and securities group. Before joining Dechert, Mr. Proctor served as a clerk for Justice Clarence Thomas of the Supreme Court of the United States and Judge Jeffrey S. Sutton of the Sixth Circuit. Mr. Proctor also has served as an assistant U.S. attorney in the Northern District of Oklahoma and as a surface warfare officer in the U.S. Navy and U.S. Navy Reserve.
Mr. Proctor is admitted in Oklahoma only; his practice is supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the D.C. Bar.
- Supreme Court of the United States, Honorable Clarence Thomas
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, Honorable Jeffrey S. Sutton
Washington, D.C.1900 K Street, NW, Washington, DC, United States of America 20006-1110
- +1 202 261 3308
+1 202 261 3333
- Yale College, B.A., History and Economics, 2008, Distinction in History
- Harvard Law School, J.D., 2017, magna cum laude, Harvard Law Review Executive Editor
- Admitted in Oklahoma only; practice is supervised by principals of the firm who are members of the D.C. Bar