Kaitlyn Romania focuses her practice on finance and commercial real estate matters, including origination, acquisition and disposition of mortgage loans, mezzanine financings and joint venture investments. Ms. Romania is admitted in the state of
Connecticut; she is not admitted in New York.
- University of Connecticut, B.A., 2014, cum laude
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2018, Editor in Chief of Connecticut Journal of International Law
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Corporate & Regulatory Compliance Certificate, 2018
- University of Connecticut, M.B.A., Financial Analysis & Investments, 2018
- Admitted in Connecticut only; not admitted in New York