Nathan Richardson focuses his practice on antitrust and competition litigations and investigations. Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Richardson worked at an international law firm where his practice included litigating complex antitrust and commercial litigations in state and federal court. Mr. Richardson is admitted to the New York and District of Columbia Bar.
- United States Air Force Academy, B.S., 2006
- The George Washington University Law School, J.D., 2016
- New York
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of New York