Natasha Shum focuses her practice on commercial litigation and advising on regulatory investigations.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Shum was an associate at another global law firm.
- A Taiwan-listed company in the largest cement industry litigation saga in Hong Kong and in the Cayman Islands.
- A leading smart energy technology company in a springboard injunction application, restraining it from completing an acquisition for a consideration of US$1 billion.
- A leading smart energy technology company in a HKIAC arbitration arising from a dispute under a limited partnership agreement governed by the law of the Cayman Islands.
- An international investment bank in a SFC investigation into an IPO sponsorship.
- A Chairman of a Hong Kong listed company in a SFC investigation into dealing in the listed shares.
- A global financial institution in an internal investigation into potential breach of sanctions regulations.
- A leading international tobacco company on a range of regulatory matters.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Law Society of Hong Kong
- London School of Economics and Political Science, Bachelor of Laws, 2012, Upper Second Class Honours
- Hong Kong