Saahil Sheth focuses his practice on leveraged finance, acquisition finance and general banking work. Mr. Sheth has experience acting for financial institutions, private debt funds, sponsors and corporate borrowers across a range of UK and cross-border acquisition and corporate lending transactions.
- Ares Funds on the provision of financing to support Equistone's acquisition of the Nexus Vehicle Leasing Group.
- Kartesia Asset Management on the provision of senior financing to support the acquisition by HIG Capital of CPS Building Services Limited.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of debt funding to support the acquisition of Butlins Skyline Limited by Zenit (Bidco) Limited, a newco formed by the Harris family.
- Shawbrook Bank on a unitranche financing package provided to support Ambienta SGR S.p.A’s investment in the Collingwood Lighting Group.
- Baring Asset Management Limited on its provision of funding to support the acquisition of the CitNOW Group by Livingbridge Private Equity alongside the reinvestment by Tenzing Private Equity.
- Ares Management Limited on its provision of debt financing to assist in the acquisition of the Inchcape Shipping Services Group by Epiris Private Equity.
- The Law Society
- Solicitors' Regulation Authority
- University of Leeds, LL.B., 2015, 2:1
- BPP Law School, Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice, 2017, Distinction
- England and Wales