Taylor Stevens represents a diverse array of clients, including issuers, underwriters, initial purchasers and selling stockholders, in all aspects of corporate and securities law, with a particular focus on debt and equity capital markets transactions and public company reporting obligations. Mr. Stevens has worked with clients from five continents across a variety of industries including life sciences, entertainment, restaurant, manufacturing, retail, aviation and energy.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Stevens was an associate in the New York office of another global law firm.
- Sempra Energy in a series of preferred stock and convertible notes offerings aggregating over US$1 billion.
- Solo Brands, Inc. in its initial public offering on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Science 37, Inc. in its de-SPAC merger with LifeSci Acquisition II Corp., a Nasdaq-listed blank check company.
- Merus N.V., a Netherlands-based clinical-stage oncology company, in its U.S. IPO on Nasdaq.
- A United States-based chain of retail toy stores in an exchange offer for certain of its outstanding Senior Notes, subsequent follow-on issuance of notes, and series of global corporate restructuring transactions.
- The underwriters in the initial public offering of Sweetgreen, Inc. on the New York Stock Exchange.
- The underwriters in the initial public offering of Dutch Bros Inc. on the New York Stock Exchange.
- The underwriters in a registered public offering by Gilead Sciences of US$7.25 billion of senior unsecured notes.
- The initial purchasers in the offering by Tronox Holdings plc of US$500 million of senior secured notes.
- The initial purchasers in connection with the sale of US$1 billion of senior notes by a Kazakhstan-based oil company as part of a multi-component project financing including a bank loan facility and private loans.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Arizona State University, B.S., 2007, magna cum laude
- New York University School of Law, J.D., 2015, Order of Barristers, Mark Brisman ’92 Moot Court Prize
- New York