Arjun Vaghela focuses his practice on financial services and investment management matters, acting for clients on the structuring, establishment, management, marketing and restructuring of investment funds, including debt funds and private equity funds. He also has experience in advising investors on investments into various types of funds.
Mr. Vaghela joined Dechert in 2017 as a trainee and qualified in 2019. He has also spent time on secondment in Dechert’s Singapore office.
- Primavera Capital in connection with the launch of its third China-focused leveraged buy-out fund that achieved commitments in excess of US$3 billion.
- Various limited partners on investing into alternative investment funds and/or co-investment structures, including GIC and a large Australian superannuation fund.
- Various fund managers in connection with the launch of private equity funds focused on ASEAN and other emerging markets and the transfer of interests in funds in the context of secondaries transactions.
- Credit Suisse in connection with the compliance of certain marketing materials with UK FCA rules.
- University of Cambridge, B.A., 2014
- England and Wales