- Friedemann Findeis and Klaus Rader as the sole shareholders of FR L'Osteria SE, a leading German and Austrian restaurant brand, on the sale of a majority stake to McWin. The transaction values L’Osteria at approximately USD 430 million.
- OneFootball GmbH on its acquisition of Dugout, a digital media company co-owned by 10 of the world’s biggest football clubs.
- VIA optronics AG, a leading supplier of enhanced display solutions, in its US$93.75 million cross-border initial public offering and listing on the NYSE.
- American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) on the acquisition of DER Business Travel, part of REWE Group owned DER Touristik Central Europe.
- Laboratoire HRA Pharma (a portfolio company jointly backed by Astrog Partners and Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division) on its acquisition of the global rights to the Mederma brand from German Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH.
- CIT Group on the sale of its European rail leasing business (NACCO) to German VTG AG for approximately US$1.05 billion.
- Lazada Group, the largest eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia, on the US$1 billion investment from Alibaba Group Golding Limited, and on the previous US$1 billion sale of a controlling stake to Alibaba Group (M&A Deal of the Year: Southeast Asia Legal Awards, finalist for TMT Deal of the Year China Law & Practice Awards).
- Baramundi software AG on its sale of WITTENSTEIN Group.
- American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) on its acquisition of Klee Data System (KDS), a global provider of integrated travel technology.
- Generali Investments, the main Generali Group asset manager, on its cross-border merger with Generali Investments Deutschland.
- PhotoBox Holdco Ltd. on its acquisition of posterXXL AG, a leading service in Germany's online photo print market.
- GetSpeed GmbH & Co. KG on the sale and transfer of the majority of its shares in F1 circuit Nürburgring to its Russian co-shareholder NR Holding AG, including the settlement of a 1.5 years shareholder dispute.
- Zealand Pharma A/S, a Danish biotechnology company, on its US$50 million royalty bond financing by Athyrium Capital Management, a U.S.-based specialist healthcare investment manager (see also Case Study “Securing Financing for Zealand Pharma's Operations Through US$50 Million Royalty Stream Securitization”).
- voxeljet AG, a leading German provider of high-speed, large-format 3D printers and on-demand parts services, in its US$97.2 million cross-border initial public offering and listing on the NYSE.
- AGC Equity Partners on the partial acquisition of Vodafone Campus - recognized as one of the most significant real estate deals signed at that time in Germany.
- Onefootball GmbH, a leading sports applications provider for smartphones, tablets and SmartTV, on a US$7 million Series B Equity Financing from venture capital investor Union Square Ventures as well as the preceding acquisition of all shares in the developer of THE Football App/ iLiga by way of management buy out and on the €10 million Series A Equity Financing from a syndicate led by Earlybird Venture Capital – recognized as one of the most significant VC deals in Germany at that time by JUVE.
- An Italian company in the food industry in a litigation case.
- A German IT service provider in a post-M&A dispute
- A German real estate holding company in the exclusion of minority shareholders in a “Squeeze Out” proceeding under the German Stock Corporations Act.
- A major German IT service provider in a merger transaction.
- A major U.S. automotive supplier on the merger of several German subsidiaries in the course of a group restructuring project.
- US-based Global Citizen, a movement of engaged citizens who are using their collective voice to end extreme poverty by 2030 (Pro Bono)
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Der GmbH-Geschäftsführer: Verantwortung, Haftung, Rechte, Unternehmenscampus Seminars (May 1, 2011)
- Georg-August-Universität Göttingen, Ph.D. in Law (Dr. jur.), 2005
- Universidad de Granada (UGR)
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin