Glenn Weston is a counsel in Dechert’s global finance team in London.
Mr. Weston's main area of practice is within the field of securitisation, with a particular focus on CLOs. He has worked on both the buy- and sell-side of transactions, acting for numerous arrangers, collateral managers and third-party equity financial providers in connection with a variety of European CLO transactions and associated loan warehouse facilities.
Before joining Dechert, Mr. Weston trained and worked at two leading U.S. law firms. He was also seconded for nine months to a leading European investment bank where he acted as the sole in-house counsel for their European CLO trading desk.
Mr. Weston is admitted to practice in England and Wales.
- BAML, as arranger and initial purchaser of the €361.6 million OZLME III DAC European CLO.
- BNP Paribas, as arranger and initial purchaser of the €451.825 million RRE 1 Loan Management DAC European CLO, including assistance with the establishment of the RRE European CLO platform.
- Barclays Bank, as arranger and initial purchaser of the €409.45 million Harvest CLO XXI DAC European CLO.
- Credit Suisse, as arranger and initial purchaser of the €406.75 million Sound Point Euro CLO II Funding DAC European CLO.
- CVC Credit Partners European CLO Management, as manager of the €373.6 million CVC Cordatus Loan Fund XII Designated Activity Company European CLO.
- Deutsche Bank, as arranger and initial purchaser of the €409.8 million Dryden 69 Euro CLO 2018 B.V. European CLO.
- Hayfin Capital Management, as manager in its redemption and winding up of the €400 million Hayfin Ruby II Luxembourg S.C.A. European CLO.
- Natixis, as arranger and placement agent of the €409.3 million Purple Finance CLO 2 Designated Activity Company European CLO.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Durham University, B.Sc., Cellular Biology, 2002, First Class (Hons), Cellular Biology Prize (awarded for coming first in the year in the field of Cellular Biology), John Norton Prize (award for coming first in the year if the field of Biological Sciences)
- University of Cambridge, Ph.D., Immunology, 2007, Received BBSRC CASE scholarship (with industry placement)
- BPP University, GDL, 2009, Commendation
- BPP University, LPC, 2010, Distinction
- England and Wales