Associate New York Product Liability and Mass Torts
- Saint-Gobain as national and trial counsel in a high-profile environmental toxic tort litigation. Currently defending individual and class action complaints involving medical monitoring and property damages claims in New York, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Pfizer as national coordinating counsel in the Lipitor MDL, where 3,000+ plaintiffs alleged that a cholesterol-lowering medication caused them to develop Type 2 diabetes. Dechert’s Daubert strategy led to exclusion of plaintiffs’ experts on general causation grounds and the granting of summary judgment in all cases in the MDL. The Fourth Circuit unanimously affirmed. Dechert subsequently obtained a similar victory in California Superior Court after the product was spun off from Pfizer to Viatris.
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 698 3603
+1 212 698 3599
- La Sierra University, B.A., 2005, summa cum laude
- American University, M.A., International Affairs, 2008
- Duke University School of Law, J.D., LL.M. International & Comparative Law, 2014, cum laude, Executive Editor of Duke Law Journal
- New York
- United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- United States District Court for the Northern District of New York