Privacy & Cybersecurity: Latest Developments with Big Data and Web Scraping, CCPA Compliance, GDPR Enforcements, and the “Remote Working World” of COVID-19
In today’s business environment, compliance with the growing body of data protection law requires a broad focus. Members of Dechert’s Privacy & Cybersecurity practice will outline a collection of data protection issues of interest to businesses operating in international markets, including:
- Getting ready for California’s new privacy law.
- What to expect this year in terms of enforcement under the EU’s data protection regime.
- New developments in U.S. litigation over the legality of web scraping.
- European Privacy law and the Coronavirus.
- Cybersecurity advice for companies managing employees working remotely during the current pandemic.