ESG Developments in the EU and U.S.: Impact on U.S. Asset Managers, New York
Please join us in person to discuss the latest regulatory developments in the rapidly evolving ESG space for asset managers in the United States and Europe. Dechert speakers include two former members of the SEC staff as well as the leaders of Dechert’s global ESG initiative.
Topics will include:
- Greenwashing and enforcement risks for global asset managers.
- Lessons learned from the implementation of ESG disclosure regulations in the EU.
- Potential impact of the SEC’s proposed ESG rules.
- Interaction between the EU rules and the SEC proposals.
- Best practices recommendations for legal, compliance and risks teams.
Following the general program, we will offer two roundtable discussion/Q&A sessions. One will focus on the U.S. rules, including recent developments and what to expect. The second will focus on the European requirements, including lessons learned, upcoming deadlines and market developments.
Three Bryant Park
1095 Avenue of the Americas
28th Floor, Conference Rooms J and K
New York, NY 10036
3:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Registration
3:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. – Program
6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. – Reception
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org