A review of recent developments in the international financial services industry, including:
- Singapore Continues Global Trend in Derivatives Regulation: Reporting for OTC Derivatives
- Lessons for PE Managers from the SEC’s Ongoing Scrutiny of Private Equity Funds
- Fighting Currency Outflows, China Proposes Further Opening its Securities Markets to Fund Managers and Foreign Investors
- Northstar Decision on Remand: U.S. District Court Holds SLUSA Precludes State Law Claims Alleging Deviation from Mutual Fund’s Investment Objective
- UK Investment Trust Companies for Credit Portfolios – Their Time Has Come
- Event Report: 5th Annual Funds Congress
- 2016 Global Alternative Funds Symposium
- Upcoming and Recent Events
- Brexit: Are You Prepared if the UK Leaves the EU?
- Dechert's World Compass
Read the latest issue of the "Financial Services Quarterly Report."