Arne Bolch focuses his practice on fund formation, representing alternative investment funds (AIFs) and traditional retail funds (UCITS). Mr. Bolch also assists clients in fund-related M&A transactions, general investment fund advice and regulatory law matters.
Mr. Bolch regularly advises initiators and institutional investors (particularly German investors) in their dealings with Luxembourg investment funds.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Bolch was a partner in the funds practice at an independent law firm in Luxembourg.
- An Asian sovereign wealth fund on its investment as cornerstone investor in a Luxembourg private equity parallel fund structure initiated by ECE.
- LoneStar on the sale of a large real estate portfolio (EUR 800 Mio.) held by a Luxembourg common fund to a Canadian REIT.
- PATRIZIA Immobilien AG on the acquisition of a variety of commercial and residential real estate portfolios through Luxembourg fund structures.
- Fineco Asset Management on the appointment of its Irish management company to its Luxembourg UCITS flagship fund.
- Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH on its acquisition of Tower 185 a prime real estate object in Frankfurt for four of its German law governed common funds.
- Golding Capital on the first FCP-RAIF set up in Luxembourg.
- AviaRent in a majority stake in AviaRent Capital Management, a specialist real estate fund manager, to Primonial.
Includes matters handled prior to joining the firm.
- Université de Sciences Sociales, Master 1, International and European Law , 1999
- Universität Passau, First State Examination, 2001
- King’s College London, LL.M., International Business Law, 2002