Transactions on which Mr. Fryzer has advised include:
- Portfolio refinancings for off-shore groups managed by Blackfriars.
- Handling HQ premises transactions for the Benfield Group and the Haymarket Group.
- A hotel development in Southwark.
- Setting up a joint venture between Blackfriars and Royal London, and acting for that joint venture in connection with the development (including construction financing), pre-letting (to TfL) and subsequent sale of a 300,000 sq. ft. office block development (Palestra, London, SE1).
- Advising on the proposed relocation of a football league club to a new purpose built stadium within a major out of town mixed use development.
- Brighton College
- The University of Exeter School of Law, LL.B., 1979, Hons.
- England and Wales