Eric Green is an associate in Dechert’s global finance practice group. Mr. Green also maintains an active and varied pro bono practice.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Green served as a judicial intern to the Hon. J. Mazer-Marino, United Stated Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York.
- Freedom Advocacy – Worked with global organization Freedom Now to petition a United Nations working group for the release of a political activist.
- Lease Negotiation – Negotiated favorable lease terms on behalf of a childhood education institution.
- Non-Profit Formation – Assisted in the formation of an environmental non-profit organization.
- Ongoing NELP Legal Clinic Participation – Advises entrepreneurs and business owners in a variety of corporate, finance and real estate-related legal issues.
- University of Vermont, Grossman School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2017
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2022, Advanced Certificate in Business Law, Brooklyn Law Review, Moot Court Honor Society, Student Leadership Council
- New York