Eric B. Green
Associate New York Global Finance
Eric Green is an associate in Dechert’s global finance practice group. Mr. Green also maintains an active and varied pro bono practice.
Prior to joining Dechert, Mr. Green served as a judicial intern to the Hon. J. Mazer-Marino, United Stated Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of New York.
- Freedom Advocacy – Worked with global organization Freedom Now to petition a United Nations working group for the release of a political activist.
- Lease Negotiation – Negotiated favorable lease terms on behalf of a childhood education institution.
- Non-Profit Formation – Assisted in the formation of an environmental non-profit organization.
- Ongoing NELP Legal Clinic Participation – Advises entrepreneurs and business owners in a variety of corporate, finance and real estate-related legal issues.
New YorkThree Bryant Park, 1095 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, United States of America 10036-6797
- +1 212 641 5624
+1 212 698 3599
- University of Vermont, Grossman School of Business, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 2017
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 2022, Advanced Certificate in Business Law, Brooklyn Law Review, Moot Court Honor Society, Student Leadership Council
- New York