- Variant Equity on its acquisition of CompuCom, a leading managed services provider.
- Graham Partners on its acquisition of Taoglas Group Holdings Ltd., a global designer and manufacturer of advanced RF components solving complex connectivity problems in an array of IoT industries.
- BalaBit Group, an international cyber security group, and its shareholders in connection with (i) an investment by C5 Capital. The investment included the sale of certain existing shares as well as a subscription for new Series A shares. As part of the transaction, the business was restructured into a new Luxembourg holding company named Balabit S.a.r.l.; and (ii) the sale of all of the shares in the Group's Luxembourg holding company, BalaBit S.A., to One Identity Software International Limited, an Affiliate of Quest Software Inc.
- BXR Group (through RPG Industries) on its acquisition of OKD a.s., the Czech Republic's largest coal mining group in the nation's largest private equity transaction in 2004, the subsequent investment by First Reserve and American Metals and Coals, Inc. in 19% of OKD a.s. in 2006, and their subsequent exit in 2009.
- BXR Group on large scale cross-border restructurings involving multiple jurisdictions.
- BXR Group on the €800 million offer by NWR for Polish listed mining company Lubelski Wegiel Bogdanka SA in 2010.
- BXR Group's subsidiary New World Resources N.V. (“NWR”) on the merger of its subsidiary specialising in mining gas extraction, DPB, with Green Gas International Limited to form Green Gas International BV in 2007.
- NWR, by then owner of OKD a.s., on its €300 million high-yield bond issuance in 2007.
- NWR on its £1.3 billion offering and listing of its ordinary shares on the London, Prague and Warsaw Stock Exchanges, the largest European IPO in 2008.
- NWR on its €500 million offering of senior secured notes and related refinancing in 2010.
- OneTel Limited on its worldwide sale (except Australia) to Centrica plc for £58 million - a transaction which made Centrica the largest provider of indirect telecommunications services in the UK.
- Platinum Equity on the purchase of the €1.5 billion European operations of French telecommunications firm Alcatel's Enterprise Distribution and Services Division across 17 jurisdictions, the £103 million acquisition of Hays plc's Logistics Services Division across 12 jurisdictions and its €490 million subsequent sale to Kuehne & Nagel.
- RPG Industries on its £83 million acquisition of an approximate 25% stake in Ferrexpo plc, the Ukrainian iron ore and natural resources company, and the subsequent sale of that stake.
- Van Doorn CFS, a leading provider of corporate and fiduciary services (now part of JTC PLC in the Netherlands), on various client related corporate transactional and disputes matters.
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- UK Law Society
- New South Wales Law Society
- King’s College London, Law Degree
- England and Wales
- New South Wales