- FS/KKR Advisor, LLC, a partnership between FS Investments and KKR Credit, and two of the BDCs that FS/KKR Advisor manages, in connection with its omnibus USD$3.9 billion multicurrency senior secured revolving credit facility.
- ING Capital LLC, as administrative agent, collateral agent and a lender, in connection with the provision of a USD$700 million senior secured credit facility to Oaktree Specialty Lending Corporation, a business development company.
- Crown Holdings, Inc., a provider of beverage, food, aerosol, and specialty packaging products, in connection with its USD$3.2 billion multicurrency senior secured facility, and a variety of other general corporate financing needs.
- Select Medical Corporation, a leading post-acute care provider, in connection with its USD$2.6 billion senior secured facility.
- ESG: SEC Proposals and Industry Response — Los Angeles Investment Management Symposium, Dechert LLP, Los Angeles, CA (October 27, 2022)
- ESG: SEC Proposals and Industry Response — San Francisco Investment Management Symposium, Dechert LLP, San Francisco, CA (October 25, 2022)
- Regulatory Impacts Of New York’s Changing Energy Industry — New York State Bar Association Virtual Program (January 15, 2021)
- The University of Chicago, B.A., 2010, Dean's List, Recipient of the Howell Murray Award
- Columbia Law School, J.D., 2013, Recipient of the Pauline Berman Heller Prize, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Editor-in-Chief of the Columbia Journal of Gender and Law
- New York