Marion Lécole focuses her practice on antitrust litigation and competition law.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Lécole was an associate at a French boutique antitrust firm. Previously, she worked at the French National Competition Authority and trained in the antitrust department of several law firms in France as well as in a company from the telecommunications sector.
- A major food wholesaler in its joint ventures with two major food distribution companies in relation to the Macron law notification of the creation of a central purchasing organization, as well as resulting competition proceedings.
- A major aerospace company regarding a merger notification to the European Commission.
- A company active in the distribution of gardening and pet products regarding the notification to the French Competition Authority of its merger with several other companies also active in the same sector.
- A major home and garden cleaning devices company in proceedings before the French Competition Authority for alleged vertical restraints (dismissal of the case).
Includes matters handled at Dechert or prior to joining the firm.
- Comment appréhender les abus et l’utilisation des données dans la relation d’une plateforme avec ses partenaires contractuels ? – Contrats Concurrence Consommation, with Marie Malaurie-Vignal and Dominique Heintz (December 2020)
- Kommentar zum Kartellrecht (Auslandsrechte - Französisches Kartellrecht) – Frankfurter Kommentar, Dr. Michael Hertslet and Dominique Heintz, in collaboration with Annabelle Lebaudy and Marion Lécole (2020)
- Université Toulouse 1 Capitole, B.A., English and French Law, 2012
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Master 1, Corporate and Business Law, 2013
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne, Master 2, European Economic Law, 2015