Kaitlyn Marasi is an associate in the antitrust/competition group. Ms. Marasi’s practice involves antitrust litigation, government investigations, and the antitrust aspects of mergers and acquisitions. She has experience with clients in a wide range of industries, including energy, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail and technology. Ms. Marasi also maintains an active pro bono practice.
Ms. Marasi joined Dechert as an associate in 2021. Prior to joining Dechert, she served as an intern in the Cornell Labor Law Clinic and as an intern at the New York State Office of the Attorney General.
Litigation & Conduct Investigations
- Representing a branded pharmaceutical company in defense against monopolization claims.
- Advising a leading technology company in an investigation by a foreign regulatory body.
- Advised a large healthcare company on numerous significant acquisitions, including multiple transactions investigated and cleared by the FTC and DOJ.
- Advised Diamonds Direct USA, a direct-to-consumer destination retailer of jewelry, on the US$490 million sale of its business to Signet Jewelers, the world’s largest retailer of diamond jewelry under brands like Jared’s, Kay Jewelers, and Zales.
- Smith College, B.A., 2016
- Cornell Law School, J.D., 2021, Senior Notes Editor of Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy; Associate on the Legal Information Institute’s Supreme Court Bulletin
- District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit