- Friedemann Findeis and Klaus Rader as the sole shareholders of FR L'Osteria SE, a leading German and Austrian restaurant brand, on the sale of a majority stake to McWin. The transaction values L’Osteria at approximately USD 430 million.
- Resolve BioSciences on its US$71 Million Series B Financing Round.
- OneFootball GmbH on its €300 million Series D funding round led by Liberty City Ventures and included participation from Animoca Brands, Dapper Labs, DAH Beteiligungs GmbH, Quiet Capital, RIT Capital Partners, Senator Investment Group and Alsara Investment Group.
- Vestiaire Collective, the leading global platform for desirable pre-loved fashion, in connection with its new €178 million financing round backed by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 and Generation Investment Management.
- OneFootball GmbH, the world's largest football/soccer media platform, on the addition of German Football Association (DFB), Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur as new shareholders.
- Vestiaire Collective on its €178 million financing round with French luxury group Kering and US technology investor Tiger Global Management, confirming the company as “unicorn”.
- OneFootball GmbH on its acquisition of Dugout, a digital media company co-owned by 10 of the world’s biggest football clubs.
- Resolve Biosciences GmbH, a German molecular cartography firm, in its US$24 million Series A financing round.
- VIA optronics AG, a leading supplier of enhanced display solutions, in its US$93.75 million cross-border initial public offering and listing on the NYSE.
- Vestiaire Collective on its €59 million round of financing, identified by CFNews as highest capital innovation raise in France during the first pandemic lockdown, as well as on its previous €40 million financing round.
- Lazada Group, the largest eCommerce platform in Southeast Asia, on the sale to Alibaba Group for several billion US$ (M&A Deal of the Year: Southeast Asia by Asia Legal Awards, finalist for TMT Deal of the Year, China Law & Practice Awards et al.).
- Lazada Group on its acquisition of RedMart, Singapore’s pioneer e-grocer, as well as on all aspects of a preceding auctioned fundraising of US$250 million.
- Akka Technologies, European leader in the mobility segment, on its acquisition of German Gigatronik Group.
- Akka Technologies on its acquisition of German automotive consultancy erlkoenig GmbH.
- Nordic Yards, a German supplier of maritime systems, on the acquisition of all assets of third largest German shipbuilder Wadan Yards, on the acquisition of German-based shipyard P+S Werften GmbH and on its sale to Genting Hong Kong.
- GetSpeed GmbH & Co. KG on the acquisition and financing of F1 circuit Nürburgring, including advice regarding shareholder’s agreement with capricorn Holdings as well as the search for potential investors as well as the subsequent sale and transfer of the majority of its shares to its Russian co-shareholder NR Holding AG, including the settlement of a 1.5 years shareholder dispute.
- Gimv NV on its investment in Mackevision Medien Design GmbH, one of the global market leaders in computer generated imagery (CGI) and winner of the Emmy awards.
- Onefootball GmbH, a leading sports applications provider for smartphones, tablets and SmartTV, on a US$7 million Series B Equity Financing from venture capital investor Union Square Ventures as well as the preceding acquisition of all shares in the developer of THE Football App/ iLiga by way of management buy out and on the €10 million Series A Equity Financing from a syndicate led by Earlybird Venture Capital – recognized as one of the most significant VC deals in Germany at that time by JUVE.
- 3i Group plc on its first infrastructure investment in Germany within the project financing of a waste-to-energy facility, operated by Thermal Conversion Compound Industriepark Höchst GmbH (T2C).
- 3i Group plc on the acquisition of German-headquartered international Rasmussen GmbH/NORMAGroup by way of a leveraged management buyout (identified by Handelsblatt as one of the top 20 deals at that time in Germany. The 3i Group plc / NORMA transaction was recognized in the “Family Background” category with the Deloitte-sponsored Maetova-Award for outstanding PE deals).
- Citigroup Venture Capital Equity Partners, L.P. in its €1.2 billion sale of the Flender Holding GmbH to Siemens.
- +49 89 21 21 63 11
+49 89 21 21 63 33
MunichSkygarden, Erika-Mann-Straße 5, Munich, Germany 80636
- +49 89 21 21 63 11
+49 89 21 21 63 33
FrankfurtTower 185, Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 35-37, Frankfurt am Main, Germany 60327
- +49 69 7706194246
+49 69 77 06 19 19
- Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz, B.L
- Université de Bourgogne, B.L