Delphine Strohl practices in the areas of antitrust and competition law, with a particular focus on the pharmaceutical, IT and transport industries. Ms. Strohl has advised international companies on merger control, abuse of dominance cases, cartel investigations and state aid issues before the EU and French authorities and courts. She also has experience advising on general EU regulatory matters, in particular the four free movements.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Strohl worked for Concurrences and the French Embassy in the Czech Republic. Her previous experience includes traineeships at the Court of Justice of the European Union, the Belgium Embassy in Argentina and the French Defence Ministry.
- An IT and media company as complainant in the Commission’s investigation of Google’s abuse of dominance practices.
- Monsanto in connection with its acquisition by Bayer.
- The Republic of Serbia on EU competition and corporate law in light of the accession discussions between the EU and the Republic of Serbia.
- Fair Trade Advocacy Office (FTAO) on the integration of sustainability into competition law assessments.
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Master 1, European Law, 2012, With honors
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Diploma, Fundamental Principles of Public Law , 2013, With honors
- Université Paris 2 Panthéon-Assas, Master 2, European Litigation, 2013, With honors, Valedictorian