Rui Cheng focuses her practice on corporate, banking, financing and private funds matters. She advises on the establishment, governance and financial arrangements of Luxembourg vehicles, and the structuring, establishment, management, ongoing regulatory compliance and marketing of Luxembourg alternative investment funds.
Prior to joining Dechert, Ms. Cheng was an associate at a Luxembourg law firm and also worked in Paris for a major international law firm.
- Member, Paris Bar Association
- Member, Luxembourg Bar Association
- Sun Yat-sen University, LL.B., 2004
- Sun Yat-sen University, LL.M., 2007
- Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, LL.M., Private International Law
- Jean Moulin University Lyon 3, D.C.L., 2014