Dechert hosted its annual multi-panel summit focused on permanent capital on Wednesday, March 8, 2017. This in-person event featured a broad range of experts from Dechert as well as external speakers from leading industry institutions. Discussions included current and anticipated trends in permanent capital.
Download the event summary.
2:35 PM - 3:25 PM - Capital Raising for Permanent Capital Vehicles 2017 - Innovation in the Face of Change
- Moderator: James Lebovitz, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Steve DeAngelis, Executive Vice President and Head of Distribution, FS Investments
- Mike Gaviser, Managing Director, Client and Partner Group, KKR
- Mitchell A. Sabshon, President and Chief Executive Officer, Inland Real Estate Investment Corporation
- Ken Young, Partner, Dechert LLP
3:35 PM - 4:25 PM - Perspectives on Middle Market Lending
- Moderator: Jay Alicandri, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Alex Dashiell, Managing Director, Ares Management
- Christopher Flynn, Co-Chief Executive Officer, THL Credit
- Steven Wayne, Portfolio Manager and Managing Director, Oak Hill Advisors, L.P. and President & CEO, OHA Investment Corporation
- Greg Wiske, Executive Director and Group Head of Middle Market Corporate Banking, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation
4:35 PM - 5:25 PM - Risk Retention : Living in the New Environment
- Moderator: Thomas Friedmann, Partner, Dechert LLP
- Eileen M. Patrick, Head of Strategy, PennantPark Investment Advisers
- Patrick K. Wolfe, Vice President, Tennebaum Capital Partners
- Sean M. Solis, Partner, Dechert LLP
Continuing Legal Education: Applications for credit in CA, CT, NJ, NY and PA are pending. Please contact Kacie Friedrichs with questions.