2019 Global Alternative Funds Symposium
Join distinguished industry leaders and partners from Dechert’s global offices for our 6th annual Global Alternative Funds Symposium, focusing on opportunities, trends and risks for global alternative funds.
Highlights will include:
Speakers from leading industry institutions
- Bain Capital, LP
- ExodusPoint Capital Management, LP
- Jones Road Capital Management
- KKR & Co. Inc.
- Neuberger Berman
- Solus Alternative Asset Management LP
- David Blood, Co-Founder and Senior Partner, Generation Investment Management
Panel discussions on topics including
- Current developments for distressed debt funds
- Global trends in private funds
- CCO Roundtable, moderated by Anthony Kelly, former co-chief of the Enforcement Division’s Asset Management Unit at the SEC
Tuesday, June 4, 2019
- Registration: 3:30 p.m.
- Program: 4:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Reception: 6:30 p.m.
Continuing Legal Education: Application for accreditation of this program for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut is currently pending.
REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT IS CLOSED.
For information on how to register, please email Nikki Bazemore.